The idea behind the ContentLink Platform was to offer a framework environment which could solve a number of diverse solution requirements Formark has observed with its clients over the years.
Purpose of ContentLink
- Present a really simple Content Server UI, geared to a business process. Content Server has a multitude of functions, but many are seldom used or understood by users. This negatively impacts user adoption.
- Support multiple web parts (windows) within a Content Server web UI. This feature supports business processes which require access to Content Server based information from different areas of the repository. Similarly, support access to other external systems.
- Create process specific business functions which can perform a level of business logic, or which can aggregate and execute a number of Content Server functions.
- ContentLink applications fully integrated within Content Server, including Records Management.
- With ContentLink, no impact or modifications to Content Server internals, permitting ease of upgrade.
Designed to facilitate the development of a range of solutions
- A Content Server equivalent of a SharePoint Team site
- A Virtual Deal Room to manage RFPs or Grants – ContentLink Outside
- Meeting and Agenda Management
- Search applications which make extensive use of metadata – an integrated Well Files Search and visualization tool
- A simplified workflow UI
- Configurable case management in many forms